When you begin working with us for your Memphis uncontested divorce you can relax knowing that your fee is laid out in plain english and easy to understand. The fee for your Memphis uncontested divorce is one simple flat fee, so you don’t have to worry about receiving any surprise bills in the mail!
When you hire us you’ll find that we have an open door policy when it comes to asking questions. We want you to understand your Memphis divorce and more importantly, feel comfortable with the entire uncontested divorce process.
Here’s what your going to receive when you hire us to handle your Memphis uncontested divorce.
A real live attorney that you can actually speak with and who will answer your questions. Unlike at other law firms, you will not be pawned off and treated like a number. We are honored to serve you and we respect that you want to be heard. You will have the opportunity to meet and question your attorney face to face to answer all questions that you may have, including follow up questions and meetings.
Every Basic Memphis Uncontested Divorce Package includes the following services:
- Review of your Divorce Goals and a Complete Financial Analysis
- Drafting of all required Divorce Documents, including:
- Divorce Complaint
- Marital Dissolution Agreement
- Notice of Health Insurance Information Form
- Permanent Parenting Plan
- Shelby County Court Cost Assessment Form
- Shelby County Confidential Information Form
- Tennessee Dept. of Health Divorce Form
- Discovery Requests and Answers
- The following supporting documents:
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Bills of Sale
- All Postage
- All Copies
- All Faxes
- Unlimited Email Contact
- One follow-up Office & Phone Consultation.
Total Attorney Fee for an Uncontested Divorce without minor children:
- $999 *plus Shelby County filing fee of $301.50
Total Attorney Fee for an Uncontested Divorce for couples WITH minor children:
- $1,499 *plus Shelby County filing fee of $376.50
Most Importantly, we GUARANTEE our service with a 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. If at the end of one month, you aren’t happy with the service you’ve received then just ask for a refund of your attorney fees and it’s given, no questions asked.
If you decide to not hire us and choose a “cheap” Memphis divorce lawyer you’re likely to get what you pay for, such as the following:
- Don’t expect to talk to a lawyer until the day you walk into court.
- The only person you’ll like ever talk to at the lawyer’s office will be an assistant who takes your name and info down and tells you to “fill out the forms”.
- Possibly having to attend multiple final hearings because your attorney wasn’t prepared, or your paperwork wasn’t correct.
- A lot of “hidden” fees. Sure they might say that you can get a divorce with them cheaply, but what they didn’t tell you is that they charge for every little “extra” such as revisions, court filing fees, quit claim deeds, or bills of sale. And many charge extra fees if you come into the office more than once? These fees can quickly run your divorce into the thousands.
- Aggravation by having to call multiple times to ever get a returned phone call or provided with information about what’s going on with your file.
- They may require you to drive downtown, try to find the courthouse and file your own divorce documents. This could take you hours.
These are just some of the frustrations you’re likely to encounter if you make a choice on who to represent you based strictly on price. There’s generally a reason why some things cost more and some things cost less. Don’t learn this reason while going through one of the most traumatic and difficult times of your life!
Because we want to give our existing clients the best possible service, we limit the number of new clients that we will accept to no more than 7 new Memphis uncontested divorce clients per month. Once that number is reached we unfortunately can’t take you as a client until the beginning of the next month.